We are seeking a highly motivated Environmental Consultant to work on one of AWN's key client's site in the Kildare. The role will involve environmental/waste compliance auditing, reporting, and training with the AWN site-based project team. There will also be opportunities to work on variety of other projects. Candidate should have good people skills, be driven, and work well in a team environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the waste management programme for a large construction project with the AWN site-based team
· Conduct waste and environmental audits and ongoing support
· Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the project's waste management processes and procedures
· Conduct training and increase client awareness
· Develop solid client working relationships and foster client loyalty
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum BSc or BA (Hons) degree in environmental science or related discipline.
· Prior experience beneficial but not essential
· Enthusiastic "self-starter" comfortable working on a busy construction project
· Excellent communication skills - comfortable liaising, meeting and dealing with clients, contractors and other team members on a daily basis
· Proficient with MS Office
· Valid driving license.
We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension, maternity leave, discretionary company bonus and up to 25 days holiday.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org