NEW- AWN is hiring a Senior Consultant
New Vacancy: Senior Environmental Consultant
Enthusiastic "self starter" co If you want to work on some of the largest and most complex environmental projects in the country with a client base comprising most of the Fortune 500 inward investors in Ireland, then please send us your CV for our position as a Senior Environmental Consultant..
CORE TRAITS JOB DESCRIPTION
- Enthusiastic "self starter" comfortable working in a fast paced consultancy environment – ability to multi-task
- Excellent report writing skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable liaising, meeting and dealing with clients, regulatory representatives, contractors and other team members on a day to day basis
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of EPA Waste/IED/IPC Licensing Applications or Waste Facility Permit Applications
- Preparation and Co-Ordination of Environmental Impact Statements or contributing to EIAR (supporting chapters etc)
- Preparation of Environmental Liability Risk Assessments, Closure Restoration and Aftercare Management Plans in accordance with current guidance
- Experienced in co-ordination of environmental monitoring programmes (water, effluent, discharge licence related) and preparation of periodic compliance reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Environmental sector
- Experience of preparing EIS and EIAR Reports
- Experience of EPA licensed sites and EPA enforcement
- Qualification and experience in a specific technical area such as chemistry or engineering
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Membership/Chartership of a recognised Environmental Professional body such as IEMA, IGI, CIWM, CIWEM etc.
We offer a class leading competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension, discretionary company bonus, PHI & Life Insurance, up to 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org