New Vacancy: Junior Environmental Consultant
Junior Environmental Consultant
If you want to work on some of the largest and most complex environmental projects in the country with a client base comprising most of the Fortune 500 inward investors into Ireland, then please send us your CV for our position as Junior Environmental Consultant.
AWN is owned by Trinity Consulting Inc., a US based multinational environmental consultancy with offices located in the US, UK, Canada, China, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland.
You will be joining the AWN Environment team based in Dublin, a diverse group including engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, chemists, and environmental scientists.
- Enthusiastic "self starter" comfortable working in a fast paced consultancy environment – ability to multi-task
- Excellent report writing skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable liaising, meeting and dealing with clients, regulatory representatives, contractors and other team members on a day to day basis
- Familiar with an Integrated Management System led Consultancy Environment (ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 (QC, EMS, Project Safety plans etc.)
- BSc and/or MSc in Environmental Science/Engineering, Hydrogeology, Geology or related disciplines
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Membership/Chartership of a recognised Environmental Professional body such as IEMA, IGI, IAH, CIWEM etc.
- Broad consultancy experience including as many of the following as possible;
- Preparation of EIA (supporting chapters etc)
- Preparation of EPA Waste/IED/IPC Licensing Applications or Waste Facility Permit Applications
- Experience in Contaminated Land Site Assessment, Quantitative Risk Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sites
- Experienced in the preparation of Operational Waste Strategies, Construction and Demolition Waste Management Plans for development
We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension, discretionary company bonus, PHI & Life Insurance, up to 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy.