In modern multi-screen cinemas it is important that the seperating constructions between screens offer very high levels of sound insualtion. This is to allow for simultaneous screenings in adjacent screens to be held without sound being transferred from one screen to the other. This is becoming more and more important as advances in cinema projection technology and sound systems require more onerous design goals.
AWN Consulting has extensive experience in working with design teams and architects to deliver cost effective solutions and ensure compliance with the adopted design goals. AWN has provided detailed acoustic advice on the following cinema developments:
- Railway Square, Waterford;
- Bridgewater Centre, Arklow;
- Storm Cinema, Naas (Now Odeon);
- Storm Cinema, Limerick (Now Odeon);
- Movies@Swords, Dublin;
- Eye Cinema, Galway;
- Lighthouse Cinema, Dublin;
- Irish Film Institute, Dublin.