- NEW - AWN is hiring a Senior Environmental Consultant
- AWN Consulting is seeking a Senior Environmental Consultant with a minimum 5 years experience in environmental...
- AWN Consulting to provide tutoring as part of IOA Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control
- Members of AWN's acoustic team selected to tutor on the IOA Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control - 2017
- CPD training on Contaminated Land to be provided by AWN Consulting in Engineers Ireland - March 28th 2017.
- AWN Consulting is providing a one day CPD course on contaminated land management for Engineers Ireland...
Seveso III came into operation on the 1st of June 2015 and has a number of significant impacts with regards to changes to Seveso establishments, public access to information, revisions to safety reports, increased responsibilities for lower tier operators, and provision of finance liabilities to provide for the remediation of the consequences of Major Accidents. AWN has already worked with a number of major Seveso sites to develop a solution to some of the challenges that Seveso III poses to operating businesses in Ireland and we would be delighted to be of assistance to you to help you to understand how Seveso III will affect your business, in terms of protection of Intellectual Property, capital and operational budgets, and public relations / perception of your site.
At a time when transitions to a new Water Authority are causing great uncertainty about the future cost of water for industry in Ireland, AWN Director and Principal Hydrogeologist Teri Hayes offers some useful advice for Business Owners on the development of a private water supply which could result in potentially large savings in utility cost.