- AWN Consulting's Environment Team shares its expertise in upcoming Contaminated Land course - October 6th
- AWN Consulting to provide expert advice on contaminated land management at CMG Training's upcoming Contaminated...
- AWN Consulting and CMG Training provide CPD class in Wastewater Treatment - September 20th
- Dr. Fergal Callaghan (AWN) provides wastewater expertise for CMG Training's latest Wastewater Treatment...
- Dr. Fergal Callaghan and Teri Hayes (AWN) to present at upcoming Environment Ireland conference
- Dr. Fergal Callaghan and Teri Hayes (AWN Consulting) will be speaking at the upcoming Environment Ireland...
- 2016 EPA Enforcement Priority Site List – How can Licensees stay off the EPA’s “Naughty List”?
- How to avoid your facility's inclusion on the Environmental Protection Agency's "Naughty List".
- Dr. Fergal Callaghan presents on Seveso III at IChemE Hazards26 annual conference in Scotland
- Seveso III has capital and operational budget implications that present both changes and challenges for...
- Noise studies in respect of Terminal 2's airside operations.
- Comprehensive range of surface water management capabilities.
- Assessment of road noise and specification of mitigation measures.
- Significant experience in EIA and Planning Applications for wind farm projects.
- Acoustic designers for performance spaces across Ireland and around the world.
- Assisting a number of clients with preparation for compliance with the Seveso III Directive.
- Acoustic consultants to the Irish Chamber Orchestra.
Seveso III came into operation on the 1st of June 2015 and has a number of significant impacts with regards to changes to Seveso establishments, public access to information, revisions to safety reports, increased responsibilities for lower tier operators, and provision of finance liabilities to provide for the remediation of the consequences of Major Accidents. AWN has already worked with a number of major Seveso sites to develop a solution to some of the challenges that Seveso III poses to operating businesses in Ireland and we would be delighted to be of assistance to you to help you to understand how Seveso III will affect your business, in terms of protection of Intellectual Property, capital and operational budgets, and public relations / perception of your site.
At a time when transitions to a new Water Authority are causing great uncertainty about the future cost of water for industry in Ireland, AWN Director and Principal Hydrogeologist Teri Hayes offers some useful advice for Business Owners on the development of a private water supply which could result in potentially large savings in utility cost.