- IED / IPC Licensing – Changing to an Online Application Process
- The key points you need to know in the move to an online IED/IPC licence application process.
- Draft EPA Firewater Retention Guidance Published March 2018 – What Does it Mean for Your Site?
- The revised Firewater Retention Guidelines from the Environmental Protection Agency were made available...
- AWN adds a second date for training on C&D Waste Management and Disposal - 3rd July 2018.
- AWN Consulting and CMG Training have scheduled an additional one day training course on C&D Waste Management...
Seveso III came into operation on the 1st of June 2015 and has a number of significant impacts with regards to changes to Seveso establishments, public access to information, revisions to safety reports, increased responsibilities for lower tier operators, and provision of finance liabilities to provide for the remediation of the consequences of Major Accidents. AWN has already worked with a number of major Seveso sites to develop a solution to some of the challenges that Seveso III poses to operating businesses in Ireland and we would be delighted to be of assistance to you to help you to understand how Seveso III will affect your business, in terms of protection of Intellectual Property, capital and operational budgets, and public relations / perception of your site.
At a time when transitions to a new Water Authority are causing great uncertainty about the future cost of water for industry in Ireland, AWN Director and Principal Hydrogeologist Teri Hayes offers some useful advice for Business Owners on the development of a private water supply which could result in potentially large savings in utility cost.