Vacancy: Senior Environmental Consultant
· Minimum 5 years experience working in the Environmental sector
· Experience of preparing EIS and EIAR Reports
· Experience of EPA licensed sites and EPA enforcement
· Qualification and experience in a specific technical area such as chemistry or engineering
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Membership/Chartership of a recognised Environmental Professional body such as IEMA, IGI, CIWM, CIWEM etc.
· Enthusiastic "self starter" comfortable working in a fast paced consultancy environment – ability to multi-task
· Excellent report writing skills with good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills - comfortable liaising, meeting and dealing with clients, regulatory representatives, contractors and other team members on a day to day basis
· Preparation of EPA Waste/IED/IPC Licensing Applications or Waste Facility Permit Applications
· Preparation and Co-Ordination of Environmental Impact Statements or contributing to EIAR (supporting chapters etc)
· Preparation of Environmental Liability Risk Assessments, Closure Restoration and Aftercare Management Plans in accordance with current guidance
· Experienced in the preparation of Operational Waste Strategies, Construction and Demolition Waste Management Plans for development
· Experienced in co-ordination of environmental monitoring programmes (water, effluent, discharge licence related) and preparation of periodic compliance reports.
We offer a class leading competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension, discretionary company bonus, PHI & Life Insurance, up to 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy.
Applications should be sent to;