AWN partners with CMG Training to provide a one-day course on C&D Waste Management and Disposal
The Construction and Demolition industry is one of the largest waste producers in Ireland. Making provisions within new and existing developments for sustainable and proper waste management is no longer a good practice procedure - it is a necessity and has become a key concern within the private and public sectors.
This one-day CPD course being run on 15th May 2018 in conjunction with CMG Training will outline the key issues and best practice in the management and disposal of waste on construction and demolition sites.
The course will provide information on:
- Key policies and legislation within Ireland and the EU
- Best Practice Guidelines for C&D Waste Management Plans & Planning
- Best Practice for the Management of Soil & Stones including Article 27 (By Product)
- Waste Classification and Waste Permitting/Licensing
- Re-use of concrete on site
- End of Waste Criteria (Article 28)
- Sustainable Waste Management – Green procurement / LEED / BREEAM Credits.
The course will be presented by Elaine Neary, Associate Director with AWN Consulting, in conjunction with other experienced waste consultants in the AWN Waste Team.
For more information or to book a place on the course please visit the CMG Training website here.
PLEASE NOTE: Course on the 15th May is now fully booked but a second course is planned for early July.