Contractor Assistance - Integrated Waste Management Solutions
AWN Consulting has partnered with contractors to add value to their offering, which assists them to win complex deinstall/demolition/chemical plant decommissioning projects. AWN's staff includes waste managers chartered with CIWM and can provide a complete integrated waste management package from inception to completion. This involves the following:
· Classifying the non-hazardous and hazardous waste streams and assigning appropriate EWC.
· Assessing decontamination requirements from the application of first principle chemistry, developing decontamination procedures and a decontamination matrix.
· Designing a site specific comprehensive waste management strategy and plan for the project and managing and delivering that strategy.
· Tendering for and appointing suitability permitted/licensed contractors.
· Auditing waste contractors to ensure they have appropriate facilities and are legally compliant.
· Providing training to personnel on waste management procedures.